Legal Home Sourcing Specialist
Ville : Montreal
N° de référence : 11325 - MVPostuler
Secteur d’activité : Achat, logistique et approvisionnement
Type d’emploi : Permanent
Conditions : Permanent position
11325 | Legal Home Sourcing Specialist
Our client, located in downtown Montreal, offers you a sourcing specialist position with stimulating challenges where you can develop your negotiating skills with different suppliers in the field of home help. Are you ready for this job? Do not take too long and use this wonderful opportunity to evolve in this area!
The Legal & Home Sourcing Specialist will be responsible of scouting new providers for Home and Legal Business Lines, driving efficient negotiations in terms of volume, pricing and quality, leveraging on negotiations, SLAs and master agreements to improve service delivery.
Dimension of the role :
- Develop the company’s network of suppliers across Canada and identify new potential partners.
- Negotiate contracts in terms of Volume, Pricing and Quality.
- Identify opportunities and implement initiatives to maximize results.
Key responsibilities :
- In collaboration with the Operations and Network Managers: Develop partnerships with law firms across Canada, starting with negotiating the fees and ending with a signed contract agreement. Develop a network of Home Service Providers across Canada.
- Maintain strong partnerships, act as the first point of contact for partners and ensure high-quality service level (field of legal firm and home Service Providers)
- Ensure compliance with terms and conditions negotiated with each service provider
- Establish the process and set up a quality and satisfaction control system
- Negotiate rates and terms of service, ability to challenge service partners.
- Draft various documents and procedures (in collaboration with Operations and Network Team Leaders)
- Other related duties in connection with the position
- 2-years of experience in administration and/or procurement
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement, Administration, Law or equivalent;
- Ability to develop business partnerships
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as a customer centric & result-oriented approach
- Ability to develop complex formal sourcing strategies with minimal guidance.
- Ability to function effectively in a cross-functional environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good analytical skills and capacity to demonstrate sound judgment
- Team spirit
- Fully bilingual French and English
- Knowledge of legal practices in the different provinces (an asset)
- Member of a Canadian Bar (an asset)
Do you have the qualifications to handle this position ? Please, send us your application to the attention of Margaux Vrignaud at firstname.lastname@example.org